29 September 2016

CAS(e) this sketch #192

Hi there!

It's my pleasure to share the card I made to invite you to join us this week @ CAS(e) this sketch !





Another card using Henna elements from Altenew ;)


Altenew henna elements happy day

A closer look:

Altenew henna elements happy day



As explained earlier, I stamped and cut out a good amount of this beautiful flowers, always handy to have some ready for the right occasion! All I had to do is to give one of them a quick coat of color, using my Promarkers, and stamp the border (twice) to create a small background to place my flower.

Finished off by stamping the sentiment and a couple of dots.

Sharing my card at :

Inspired by all the little things


                                                  


Thanks for visiting! Hope to see you join us at CAS(e) this sketch!

Hugs
Hannelie

8 comments:

Jen W. said...

It's an awesome stamp set isn't it? Love how you coloured the flower and that border you created is so cool! Don't think I've ever even used that stamp...

Geri said...

Love your interpretation of the sketch. Clean, simple and tidy! Great photo too - the background paper really highlights the subtle color on the flower!

DH is off to a fish derby for the next 3 days, so it will be just me and the kitty and hopefully, tons of craft time and a challenge or two!

Wanda Cullen said...

What a delightful CAS design! Love that border! So glad you were able to join us at Inspired By...All the Little Things!

Rose said...

You are getting a lot of mileage out of that stamp set Hannelie! The different ways you have used it are very inspiring. Beautiful CAS card!

- Bellule - said...

Love the way you use this flower ... Your card is so delicate !! ♥

Bises ♥

HJ said...

This is a very beautiful, simple card. I love the border and your coloring of the flower. Great take on the sketch.

Kim S said...

That's one of my favorite sets!! I love how you have used it. It can create such a detailed card with all of the flowers and flourishes. Of course, I prefer a clean look and your simple use of the set is truly lovely.

Jen Mitchell said...

Gorgeous card! The way you've colored the flower is so beautiful!