27 September 2016

CASology : Cute

Hi there!

Happy Tuesday to you!

Happy indeed because it's CASology time!


                                                           



Cute cards are not so easy for me to make, but if you are so lucky to get an adorable cutie to work with, difficult becomes so easy!

Our sponsor  made it really easy this week, go check out the cute digi images over  at Kitty Bee Designs  !


cute thank you card

A closer look:


cute thank you card



I opened the given image in the Silhouette studio, traced it, and cut it out.

The card base is my own design, all done using the same software program.

I colored the little raccoon with a light grey Promarker, and 2 different shades of red for the hearts.
I used glossy accents to add interest to the hearts.

For more inspiration, please visit the rest of our team listed below:




Adding my link to the STITCHED challenge at Addicted to CAS.


                                                             

Thanks for visiting me today!

Hugs
Hannelie

13 comments:

Keti's Projects said...

OMG, this is soo cute. I LOVE it. Hugs, Keti

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

:)
Ohhhh, so cute!!! I love the edged heart, very delicate, great background for that adorable kitty!

Geri said...

I'm in love with every "Cute" card that I'm seeing posted for this challenge...and your sweet delight is definitely one of those cards!!!

Love the stitched heart, love the sweet little racoon and love the wee pops of red! Another ingenious and spectacular Silhouette creation!

Off to Kitty Bee Designs now to check out all the sweetness!

Susan said...

Such a cute card. Love how you incorporated the theme! Thanks for playing at ATCAS!

Unknown said...

It is definitely CUTE ! I love the hearts garland. So adorable ! Thanks for sharing.
Izzy Scrap

Bobby said...

That little raccoon is indeed a cutie, Hannelie, and I love the stitching around the heart.

- Bellule - said...

So so cute card Hannelie !! Love the raccoon and your design !!

Bises ♥

Cheryl W. said...

I marvel at your Silhouette skills. This card is so cute! I'm traveling right now, but cards like this make me itch to get back and try some of your ideas on my own machine.

Jen W. said...

I was daunted by cutting out the tail on that little guy. Maybe I need a Silhouette! Love the soft grey on him and the scalloped heart!

TK said...

Super sweet! LOVE that little cutie! Must.Go.Visit. Kitty Bee Designs!

Barb Ghig said...

You are so creative, Hannelie! Your little guy is too CUTE, and I love how you added the stitching around the heart! Such a sweet sentiment, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

Rose said...

Super cute! The scalloped edging on the heart is lovely & accented beautifully by the stitching.

Joyce said...

Your card is so very cute. Love how you used that stitched heart as a backdrop to your raccoon and sentiments.