21 October 2016

Guest designing for Uniko : A Rainbow challenge

Hi there!

So excited to share a card with you today as guest designer at Uniko Studio !

Thank you Beverley for inviting me!

We have a very popular color challenge to inspire you this month!



I made a card using one of the amazing digis Bev offered here in the Simply cards & Papercraft magazine.

Uniko studio digital freebie floral heart

A design made easy by using the Silhouette Studio software.

I used my Promarkers to color the beautiful flower heart in the colors of the rainbow.

No one can resist a rainbow, so come join the fun, and remember you don't need to use Uniko products :)

The design team has wonderful inspiration lined up on the Uniko blog... so time to get inspired!

Thanks for visiting me today ☺
Hugs

Hannelie

16 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Hannelie it's such an honour to have your guest designing at Uniko with us this month and your card is a total stunner ... as ever of course. Love how you've printed the images and your colouring is awesome. A beautiful showcase of the digi set too. Love it. Hugs Sarah x

Unknown said...

Very beautiful card Hannelie ! I love those wonderful designs from Bev, they are so delicate and how gorgeous they are with your rainbow colors ! I will try to join the fun ! Thanks for sharing.
Izzy Scrap

Sarah G said...

Your card is gorgeous, Hannelie - I love how you have used these beautiful floral hearts. The bright colours look so crisp against the white too! Thank you so much for playing along with the Uniko challenge as a GD :)

Cheryl W. said...

I love those vivid colors, Hannelie. They just make me happy and brighten my day.

Lindsey said...

Lovely card - I do like how you've used the heart image off the edge of the card x

Marjan said...

Mooi zoals je de stempels laat doorlopen op de onderste kaart! Mooie frisse kleuren, een prachtkaart!

Susi said...

Fab card, love how the images flow off the main panel & transition to B&W. Beautifully coloured too!

TK said...

Great card, Hannelie, and I love that "off the main panel" design!

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...simply fabulous!

Jen Mitchell said...

So colorful and so beautiful. I love how the images continue onto the card base.

Anita in France said...

Congratulations on your GD spot with Uniko, Hannelie! This is such a delicious card ... love how you used the fabulous floral images to create those off the page, beautifully coloured hearts ... such gorgeous flow! Hugs, Anita :)

Jane said...

Beautiful use of the Uniko digi stamps, awesome card. Great to have you as GD this month.

baileyrosy.com said...

Oh my what a stunner I adore the vibrancy of this card and the amazing design.

Marie

- Bellule - said...

Superbe design, love uour card !!

Bises ♥

Beverley said...

WOW! I simply LOVE this technique and adore how you have used the freebie Uniko digital stamp. I have a huge smile every time I see your card. Thanks so much for Guest Designing with us at Uniko for this challenge too. Hugs Bev x

Deborah Frings said...

I'm late commenting on this beauty! I really like the way you've used the digis here. So pretty! xx